Friday 11 May 2012

Red or dead - Horse head symbol

Hello there,

for this symbol I screenshot the Animatic Phoebe made in Flush. This sense was the princess taping the horse hearing it's hollow and has the bikes in side. 
Formed the horse a bit better to fit in with the animation.



Screenshot from the animatic.




Horse I draw out for the symbol.




Using a multiply layer I got the main colours in.  Using the colours the art director (Phoebe) she gave me for this sense.



adding some more details. using different brushes.


Added some darker colours.



Finished symbol so far. I am thinking about adding a real photo of leafs to the main of the horse. to give a cartoon to real look style we are looking for but as it's getting late I will have to give that ago tomorrow morning. 

Thank you for reading. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment