Wednesday 31 October 2012

Hel - Fury project

Hello there,

Hel is one of the children of Loki a norse god. Not a every liked god as that. Because of his misdeeds, his children pay for it. My short Animation is about they're pay back to the gods. The first character I will be showing you is Hel.

Hel is the ruler of the underworld. A place of the same name.

In my story Hel is going against the god for pay back for what they have done to her and her brothers. But in this story Odin and Thor are see as the bad guys for dragging young children away from the mother.

LOOKS: Hel is half undead with long black hair. Not like most Vikings. Hel is boney and tall.


Those or some of my Hel designs. I was going through how I want her to look and what style I wanted.


In the end I went for a Batman animation looking style. She hides her undead looking eye under her long black her.


Quick painting of her face.

All of Loki's children are going to have green eye's just like her mum. 

Hope you like Hel and thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment