Tuesday 12 October 2010

Some old drawings

Hello there,

I found some drawing from 2007-2008 on my computer and I thought that I would show you what I used to draw in my free time when I was doing my First Diploma course in Plymouth art college.

 
This is a little Anime drawing a did when i used to be really in to Anime but I am trying to move away from it now. 
 Here is the drawing in colour I did this by using Photoshop i was doing this as I was testing how I was going to colour in my final piece at the end of the year.

As I am a bit of a horror film nut I thought that I would make my charterer I had made into a zombie.


I never finished colouring this as you can see. I draw this to start with as I wanted a tattoo but in the end I didn't want one no more. 


This is my final piece I did for the year it was about time and memory. I thought of with the Photos through my Life and time with the grim reaper because everything comes to a end. 

I do have a lot more drawings on my computer but that would be to much to show. I hope you like what you have seen and thank you for reading.

2 comments: