Wednesday 23 February 2011

Flash background

My backgrounds are not fully done yet. I am waiting for my Graphics tablet to come in the post to finish it. This is what i have done so far. 


I got most of my information from a site called  http://animationbackgrounds.blogspot.com/


For ideas for my background, I even when out and took some photos.





I tested with some photos with the on below on the right i changed it a little to make it more cartoon like, but myself think it need more work.


This is a screenshot when i was making my background in Photoshop.
Without a tablet I have just got the color right for my background, but it needs more work.
This will be done soon.


After loaning a Tablet I think I got my finished background. It is simple but i think it will go well with my characters.



Thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment