Tuesday 22 February 2011

Flash project

This is my Flash project, I have to do a bit like Creature comfort.
We have to create characters doesn't need to be a animal but your character has to look like it being interviewed. The interview has to be about Falmouth. For my animation I am going to interview my 2 friends that are coming down to see me this weekend in Falmouth, I am going to interview am and see what they think of Falmouth.

My fox Twitch

Same photos i looked at for my fox.




Some of my sketches i did for research and some sketches of Twitch.





My otter Bob

Same photos of research i did of otters





some sketches of Bob







When i get my Graphics tablet sorted I will put some more finished drawings. It should be getting here on Friday.

Thank you for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment