Friday 13 April 2012

Red or Dead - Margaret

Hello there, 

Margaret the Scotch princess in our story and our main character. In our story she is trying to save the prince.


First drawing I did of Margaret was trying new styles.


Second drawing I did, I myself I didn't like it. I think one of the eyes are off and mouth isn't working. 


Fast painting.

Third drawing. this one I went more with a comic look. half my own style. I went more for this one then the first 2. But as you can see I made it a little to dark.

Seems I am not every good at other peoples styles still need to practice in to it more.

Turnarounds for the princess. want her to look like a strong but beautiful character and look like she could kick some ass.


Face turnarounds.



I couldn't help my self, I normally paint pin-up girls and this is also in my style. 

I draw this one because when in one scene the princess saves the prince dressed up as a doctor. Still need to draw the turn rounds with a doctors costume.

Thank you for reading. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment