Friday 13 April 2012

Some of my own work.

Hello there,

Same of my own work, hope you like it :) 


This is a work I did for a contest for ImagineFX last Summer.
This Dragon is wise and old, he's lived over 300 years also known as the spirit of the wind. 
For this painting I used Photoshop and for the background coffee on paper.



This work was also made for the contest.
This Dragon lives in Southern Ocean has been known to be followed by blue whales reason is not known. maybe they feel save or they pick on left over krill. Oldest dragon was found being 135 metres in length.


Nymphs.
A piece I made for a animation I was planning to make in my spare time.


Long and last.
With this one I don't know what I was doing. As I remember I was pretty mad because someone said I couldn't draw humans. :S did this one just before the Easter break.


Flying free.
This woman has been tested on for years underground.
One night she breaks out of her call and fly's to freedom. half broken and twisted, she keeps flying into the dead of night.



Lisa the zombie cheerleader.
I have a couple times I have wanted to draw a zombie cheerleader. Also the human looking character I ever painted in Photoshop. 

Some drawing












Thank you for reading and hope you like what you have seen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment