Monday 11 October 2010

Week 1

Hello there,

I started my course fully on the 6 October I had a 3D practice. This lesson is mostly about using Maya the 3D animation program and maybe many more programs in the further. In the lesson on Wednesday because it was the first lesson and to get us little by little in Maya we learnt about the short cuts that we need to know to work quickly when using Maya. Also got told how to save your projects in the right order so it wont get last. When my class finished I played around on Maya a bit to see how it works and all I could think of was god I got my work cut out for me... after that I went back to my Flat and had something quickly to eat then went into town for a little walk with a friend then when back and played some WoW.

On the 7 October I had 2D but I had to miss it as I had a Dyslexia Test for 3 hours but I might it might of been more then that. Because I missed the 2D class there was coursework we have to do by next week well just to say I think I know what am doing from what I have been told by class mates. When I was done I went to my 3D support class worked for a bit then went back to my flat to get ready for History and Theory. The lesson was interesting now I know about signs, iconic and symbolic also got told about means and more in animations, near the end we watch some old cartoons Felix from 1922, Krazy Kat from 1916 and Little Nemo 1911 after we looked at some theory's. When I got back to the flat I started on my work I needed to do for 2D (I hope I did it right)


I think this is what we have to do with a football and a bowling ball but by frame by frame and animate it. we will see what mine looks like later on. 


On the 8 October I had Motion studies the tutor spoke a bit about her self then about the class that we are going to be doing also about the task we have to do for our sketchbook because this is a short class of a hour and a half we couldn't do much in the way of drawing so we draw a skeleton for the end of class. For Design for Animation we watch some animations are tutor had done learned about different tips of film sizes and what we need to know about storyboarding. When it was time to go some friends took me down to the station to get a train to Plymouth for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment