Thursday 14 October 2010

Bad day

Had a bit of a bad day yesterday first maya wasn't working so wasn't able to do work, then I thought it might be a good idea to print out some work off the library computers as there the only ones we can use. everyone of them computers was full so when back to my Flat thought I would do some work on my laptop did that for a bit 2 friends came round to do they're work for history. When they left my internet cut out so I started  drawing and I put a film on.

By mistake I fell asleep for 2 hours, woke up internet still wasn't working. After 30mins it started working started loading my patch for WoW because I can only load the patch after 6 because then I can play WoW. I tried to finish reading text we need to do history after a hour the internet went again... The rage, around 9 my dear friend came over to get me a hand with my reading work. After she went I tried again still no go. I stayed up until 1 am staying to get it to work...


This is the drawing I made its a gnome warlock running after a imp.

thank you for reading my rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment