Sunday 17 October 2010

Week 2

Hello there,

As you would of read from my little rant, Wednesday the 13th wasn't really great. Maya wasn't working on any of the computer in the animation studio so 3 hours of nothing. After tried doing my work at my flat but it was a no go because my internet wasn't working.

On 14 Thursday I had 2D we looked at everyone's football/bowling ball task videos to see what we can do better at what we did. Got shown about movement to go with the new task we have to do before Tuesday. After we had the support class stayed and did some work until I go. At 13.30 we had history we watched a over the top cartoon then we talked about ideology and also looked through the reading task we did. After history we had a screening of a film called Coonkin. I thought the film was ok but to be honest I didn't like it myself I couldn't get into it.

On 15 Friday was had motion studies. We draw a very loving lady in 30 sec, 1 minutes and 10-15 minutes movement. Later on after that we had design of animation we got more into storyboarding even had to go in groups and had to make a storyboard. Everyone had to ex plane they're storyboard to the class. Everyone's was different in little ways.  After the class it was back to flat time and I started on my 2D project, just need to put it together using the camera.

On the Saturday there was a animation get together and it was a night to remember. ^^

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment