Friday 1 October 2010

My summer

Because I haven't started my course yet I thought I would write a bit about myself and my summer to be honest I didn't do much this summer just chilled out with friends and play some computer games. I don't know why but I didn't really draw much after my finish work I had to do after my t.v and Films course in Plymouth I didn't really want to draw after drawing a lot of pandas and all my frames I had to draw.

When I finish my course I am hoping to start a business from home but am going to try and see if I can get a job with Blizzard but I don't see that happening.

Went to couple cool party's over the summer one was one of my best mates birthday party it was a prom party but it had a twist was that the man had to wear the dresses and the woman had to wear the suit. It was a night remember.

Don't really know much to write no more. Here are some drawings I did when I moved into halls enjoy.





Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment