Thursday 25 November 2010

2D Walking cycle

Hello there,

This is my Walking cycle I did a lot of research for this project. I researched walking, the human form and the human skeleton.


I looked at this photo by Muybridge. It's not great but the photo wasn't made for animation it was to see movement.


This the research I did on the walk cycle that other people has drawn. With the drawings I can see what other people can do. Not everyone's thoughts of the walk cycle is the same.


This is skeleton form I wanted to look at  where the bones will be as the animation we have to do is will lines or just a form we can put in detail yet. 

Here is what I have made. it is not great as I didn't move my back right in my animation. I needed to put in more stretch and squash. I used colour so you can see what leg or arm is where.
It is a bit jumpy with the next walk cycle we need to draw next week I will see what I did wrong.


Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

  1. really Cool U help me alot with some om my animation 2d short movies i really needed it thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. watch our blog www.research.tk

    ReplyDelete