Wednesday 3 November 2010

3D Model test

Hello there,

This a little test to see how to move a model. Hope you like what I have done.


This was my first test I wanted the model to look like it was saying I don't know.


For one test we have to hand in so see what we can do. So I thought of this one a model pointing at something (laughing or giving the look of death).


This is my finished one my model laughing at someone. I wanted to do this because I wanted to use a lot of movement.

This is going to be the one I am going to be handing in.

Zombies!!

Because I am a bit of a horror nut I had to make one with a zombie. 


From this side you can see the zombie from the front going for the victim.


and from the side seeing both models in full.


and now be hide the zombie looking the fear of the victim.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment