Thursday 18 November 2010

Sketchbook work

Hello there,

Sorry it has been a while that I have write on here but here is some drawings from my sketchbook project I have been doing.

ANIMAL ANTICS

This task is draw animals from life all week.
Have a go at stylising them afterwards.
Think of them as though they were actors that you were casting for your latest film.
At the end of the week do a drawing of them all together on a page on the film set.



This is a study of Hero
Mine and my boyfriends pet axolotl.


This a study I did on wolves.

I have done more drawings for this project but it would be to much to put on.


TANGERINE DREAM

This task is care to look at the form.
Now make or draw an animation character based on the form of that piece of fruit.
(S/he doesn’t have to be a fruity character, just the shape).


This is my drawing of a orange.
I have made a orange bird and a orange faery.

And this is my apple and tomato.
I draw a apple monster and a tomato hippie. 

There is more tasks and there is more to come.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment